Thursday, October 29, 2009

Caitlin's bedroom is getting a makeover...

For a few years now Caitlin has wanted to get rid of the baby pink little girl room and makeover her bedroom to look a bit more grown up. No big surprise that she chose black and lots of very bright (bordering on neon) colors.

Today I've been working on getting Caitlin's room put together. So, far I've just repaired some furniture and painted a primer onto the bed and two bookcases. The desk is next. For many months I've had my eye on a beautiful bedding set from Pottery Barn. Colorful and fun- just like Caitlin. She wanted something else though. It's also colorful and fun, not my first choice but, still cute... and much, much cheaper.

The bedding set arrived this morning and I thought I had more time to well, build the bed. Ha!Ha!

In a few days I hope to surface from the paint fumes. Then I'll be reupholstering a great chaise I was given by my sister, she wants zebra print. For some reason that scares me to death, I've never upholstered furniture before, starting with a wild print seems a bit too adventurous.

No comments: